SELLERS: THIS WILL MOST LIKELY HAPPEN.....
- The date on the contract will most likely change, it is a guesstimate and subject to many variables (attorney's timetable).
- The property might not appraise at what you are buying it for.
- Agent will miss shown appointments and not call or show up.
- Appointments will be made and cancelled at the last minute.
- The agent on the sign will be in witness protection and not return any phone calls.
- Some showings will last about five minutes and some showings will last three hours.
- There will be a day when I call you and say someone wants to see your house, and you are going to ask me when, and I will say: "Pull back the curtains, they are sitting outside now!"
- I am going to call you 3 minutes before your showings and cancel, sometimes it may be 20 minutes after.
- Agents are going to make appointments at the very LAST minute.
- Agents are going to knock on your door or even drive by, see you in the yard and ask if they can see your house (if this happens, call me).
- Expect lots of lowball offers (at least it is a starting point).