BUYERS: THIS WILL MOST LIKELY HAPPEN.......
- You will not be told how much money to bring to closing until the day of your closing and many times only hours or minutes before the closing.
- The dates on your contract will change, perhaps multiple times.
- You will become anxious or nervous
- You will become irritated or annoyed about frequent and last minute paperwork requests with seemingly impossible deadlines.
- The buyer will negotiate 2-5 times on this transaction. They will negotiate the purchase price, the inspection, potentially the appraisal, and the final walk-thru.
- You will want to tell your friends and family about your experience on social media sites-DON'T!
- The mortgage company will most likely pull another credit report a few days before or even the day of your closing.